Event$2800Member discount $-800Sterilization Science Course (Module II)Bamboos Education – School for Talents 4/F Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui - Kowloon, Hong Kong
To strengthen participants’ knowledge in advanced decontamination technology, Infection Control and decontamination processes.
Upon completion of the course, participants are expected to be able to understand:
- The code of practice and standard in sterilization
- The key concepts in steam kinetics
- The importance of water and steam quality in sterilization
- The technology and equipment for improving water and steam quality
- The importance of validation in hospital sterilization
- Various monitoring methods for sterilization processes
- Application theoretical concepts in advanced decontamination sciences into daily practice
Cantonese and English
Total contact time is 12 hours and the CNE awarded is 12 CNE credit points
Award of Certificate
- Participants must attend 75% of the theoretical lecture
- Certificate of attainment will be issued to the participants who have completed the quiz at the end of the course with satisfactory result.
- Upon completion of the three modules, a full certificate of the Course will be issued.
- HKSSMA Member HK $ 2,000; Non-member: HK$ 2,800
- Registration fee is neither transferable nor refundable
Application deadline: 5:00pm 18 Oct 2019 (Friday)A soft copy of reply should be sent to [email protected] e-mail in the first place on or before 5:00pm 18 Oct 2019 (Friday)
Application results will be announced on 24 Oct 2019 (Thursday) on the HKSSMA website “http://www.hkssma.org” and successful applicants will be notified individually through email. The mode of payment will be announced at same time.
Event$180Member discount $-02019-10-0365175952兒童醫院 李姑娘/吳先生2019年度聖誕聯歡晚會星月樓Sky Cuisine (參考附錄一) , 九龍長沙灣道650號中國船舶大廈2樓
2. 請勿攜帶非會員之小童出席及借用他人會籍登記，否則取消資格及所收之款項不予退還。填妥表格，先電郵至 [email protected]，後連同劃線支票(支票抬頭「香港消毒服務管理協會有限公司」) ，寄往 九龍灣承昌道1號，香港兒童醫院A座地庫一樓，無菌物品供應部，吳先生收。